This documentation will demonstrate how to assign a web page to Perusall for students to collaboratively annotate.
1) To begin, first navigate to the “Course Setup” screen on Perusall and select “Readings.”
2) Click “Add,” and select “Web page” from the drop-down menu.
3) Adding a web page to Perusall requires that you first copy the URL of the web page from its original source. Once you’ve done this, paste the web page URL into the space provided and click “OK.”
4) Perusall will immediately begin to process the web page that you have selected to upload. This process makes the web page able to be annotated using Perusall.
5) Once your web page has been successfully processed, click “Assign” to make the web page available to your students.
Please fill out the assignment details like you would any other Perusall assignment. Make sure to title the “Assignment” the same name as the Canvas assignment to ensure proper linking. To review the process of creating a Perusall assignment on Canvas, please click here.