As we continue to teach during an ongoing pandemic, the following resources may be of particular interest:
- Teaching in a Mask: Guidance on pedagogical strategies that can ease the difficulties of teaching in a mask
- Managing Lecture Capture Recordings: Options for sharing recordings with students if you are in a lecture capture classroom.
- Approaches for Bridging Remote Students: Suggestions for helping students stay engaged who temporarily need to participate remotely in your course.
- Sample Syllabus Statements: Information on what is typically included in BC syllabi and sample language for common syllabus statements.
- Fall 2021 Teaching Considerations: Reflections on how we might approach our classrooms and course design as we teach in-person courses in an on-going pandemic.
- What Faculty Learned in 2020: A record of insights faculty shared about teaching in a survey organized by the University Council on Teaching, from practical tips for teaching with technology to explorations of pedagogical values.