Step-by-step instructions for instructors
1. Go to “Panopto Recordings” on your course Canvas site for your course.
2. Click on the settings icon on the top right corner.
3. Click “Create Assignment Folder” to create an assignment folder for your course.
Note: The default setting for assignment folders in a course is that students cannot see each others’ uploads. You can change this setting if you wish (instructions below).
Changing the settings of an assignment folder
You can change the name of an assignment folder in the folder settings. You can also change the folder settings so that students can see each others’ submissions in the folder.
1. Click on Panopto Recordings in your Canvas site.
2. Click on the assignment folder.
3. Click “Settings” in the top right corner.
4. In “Overview”  you can edit the name of the folder by hitting “Edit”  next to the current name.
5. In “Settings”  you can allow students to see each others’ submissions by selecting “Allow viewers to see each other’s sessions” .
Making the video assignment a Canvas assignment for SpeedGrader integration
You may view and grade the students’ video submissions using SpeedGrader in Canvas, by asking students to submit their videos into a Canvas assignment.
1. First, create an assignment in Canvas.
2. Make the assignment’s submission type “Online”  and “Text Entry” .
3. Save and publish the assignment.